Monday, November 20, 2006

Treasures

"I will look through your treasures, gypsy. Is this understood?" Borat interrogates a yard sale lady/gypsy over a Barbie doll/woman she has shrunk and I couldn't stop laughing. I went with Adrian to see "Borat: Cultural Learnings of America for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan" and Sasha Cohen is a pure genius. It's offensive and cruel and... but I had to check YouTube for more sketches right away.
On Saturday, I went out with Antonio, José Manuel and Rubén. First we hit "Why not?" and after Antonio and JM left, we met two flight attendants for the BA, a girl from Venezuela and a fairy English guy. We went together to "Polana" on c/ Barbieri and we had so much fun there. It's a disco place (only) and it was so packed and smoked... I got home at 5 am in the morning.

No comments: