Friday, April 18, 2008

Gym

Marc Jacobs, a fashion designer who recently underwent a transformation from an ugly duckling into a Chelsea boy, comments the gym regimen for the GQ magazine: "The thing I love about the gym is not having to make choices. My trainer says, ‘You’re gonna lift this; you’re gonna do that ten times.’ Okay, great—just tell me what to do and I’ll do it. It’s the same thing with my nutritionist. All I have to do is follow instructions. I love that. This is not about ‘Would it be better in red or blue?’ There isn’t a lot of abstract, circular thinking involved. And it’s great. Those times are really nice for me." Hahaha! That guy simply tells the ugly truth! If you want to look great, you better erase your brain and stop the questioning.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Vinho, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://vinho-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.